A pure Python network address representation and manipulation library.
netaddr provides a Pythonic way of working with :-
- IPv4 and IPv6 addresses and subnets
- MAC addresses, OUI and IAB identifiers, IEEE EUI-64 identifiers
- arbitrary (non-aligned) IP address ranges and IP address sets
- various non-CIDR IP range formats such as nmap and glob-style formats
The source package includes (now out of date) data from:
1. http://standards.ieee.org (public OUI and IAB registration data
published by the IEEE)
2. http://www.iana.org (IPv4, IPv6 and multicast address space
To include the latest versions in the package, run the script with:
# NEWDATA="yes" ./python-netaddr.SlackBuild
and the latest versions will be downloaded for inclusion in the package.
Maintained by: Christoph Willing
Keywords: python,network address,netaddr
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)