Gnet is a simple network library.
It is written in C, object-oriented, and built upon GLib.
It is intended to be small, fast, easy-to-use, and easy to port.
* TCP "client" and "server" sockets
* UDP and IP Multicast sockets
* High-level TCP connection and server objects
* Asynchronous socket IO
* Internet address abstraction
* Asynchronous DNS lookup
* IPv4 and IPv6 support
* Byte packing and unpacking
* URI parsing
* SHA and MD5 hashes
* Base64 encoding and decoding
* SOCKS support
Maintained by: Ozan Türkyılmaz
(the SlackBuild does not include the source)